BarbaraEden.net Fan Club Only Contest:
Contest Starts April 22, 2021 @ 12:00am EDT. Contest Ends April 29, 2021 @ 11:59pm EDT.
Below are the official rules to a fan club only contest. If you are not a fan club member, please visit https://bit.ly/BeFanClub to join now. If you are a current fan club member and have a question about the contest, click here to contact us. (Select "Fan Club" from the drop-down menu for faster service.) Please note: This contest is only open to US fan club members; International fan club members, we will have a contest just for you next. (See "Eligibility" section below for more details.) Thank you.
1. OFFICIAL RULES: The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for “Barbara Eden 3" Buttons (Pack 1) Giveaway” Contest (“Contest”). In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Barbara Eden's Official Fan Club (“Sponsor”). For more info on Barbara Eden's Official Fan Club, please visit BarbaraEden.net.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to current Barbara Eden Fan Club Members who are legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) states and Hawaii and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. One (1) entry (“Entry”) per current fan club member; and no more than one (1) person can enter using the same email address. Fan Club membership must be active and current during entire contest period. Participants must have an US-based mailing address. Participants must also be current, registered Barbara Eden Fan Club Members. In the event of a dispute as to Barbara Eden Official Fan Club Member's identity, potential Winner(s) may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with prize award/acceptance. Void in Rhode Island, Alaska, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Furthermore, employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, Contest agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. For purposes of the Contest, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
4. TIMING: The entry submission period of the Contest begins on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 12:00am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT (“Contest Period”).
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest during the Contest Period, participants must go to the contest page to complete the entry form. Entrants must make sure to fill out all required fields to complete the entry. Entrants must enter their first and last name, valid email address, city, state, and zip code. Entrants must also confirm they are current Barbara Eden Fan Club members, are 18 years of age or older, and have read and agreed to the official rules of the Contest.
6. ENTRY SUBMISSION: By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Contest, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Contest; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entrant agrees that by submitting an entry, entrant agrees to receive emails from Sponsor relating to the Contest. Entrant may, at any time, unsubscribe to the emails sent from Sponsor.
7. ENTRY ERRORS: Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Contest, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
8. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): After Contest Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from the pool of eligible entries received to select the one (1) grand prize winner ("Winner"). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via e-mail associated with Winner's contest entry. If that e-mail differs from the e-mail address associated with their current Barbara Eden Fan Club Membership, they may be asked to verify their identity and current membership status for eligibility purposes. Entrants are responsible for insuring that their BarbaraEden.net Account information is up-to-date and accurate. E-mailed prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize winner(s) and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor’ decisions as to the random drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will have fourty-eight (48) hours to claim their prize via response to the email message. If the Winner is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the 48 hour time period, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
9. PRIZE(S): The following “Prize” is being awarded in this Contest: One (1) Winner will receive the one (1) Barbara Eden 3" Buttons (Pack 1) valued at fifteen ($15.00) dollars. Link to this item in the BarbaraEden.net store: https://barbaraeden.net/buttons/1-buttons-pack-1.html. The total value of the prizes for this Contest is $15.00 USD.
10. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRIZE DRAWING: (1) Prize cannot be combined with any other offer; (2) WINNERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PRIZES. (3) No assignment or transfer of prizes will be permitted. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used. (4) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Upon cancellation or termination of the Contest for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
11. PRIZE DELIVERY: After an eligible Winner is chosen and accepts the Prize, Prize will be mailed to Winner via the mailing address associated with their Fan Club account. If there is a tracking number, Sponsor will provide that to the Winner via e-mail. Once prize is mailed to Winner, Sponsor has fulfilled their duties relating to this Contest. If final delivery is unable to be made for ANY reason, including but not limited to (i) Winner providing an invalid or incomplete address, and/or (ii) Winner refusing delivery of Prize, then Sponsor will not be under any obligation to send another Prize to Winner. Likewise, if after shipment, Prize is lost or stolen then Sponsor will not be under any obligation to send another the Prize to Winner. Prize is considered shipped once: (i) it has been acceptance or pick-up scanned by the mail carrier; (ii) it has any tracking information; and/or (iii) Sponsor has any other proof of shipment.
12. POTENTIAL WINNER(S), PUBLICITY: By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective agents permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, voice, story / biographical information and photos, for any purpose as related to this Contest, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, currently known or unknown, in perpetuity and without further compensation to you, except where prohibited by law. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Contest. You agree to provide affidavits to Sponsor upon request for the purpose of complying with legal and/or broadcaster requirements concerning eligibility or the use of designs and/or testimonials in advertising. As part of the Prize, the Prize Winner may be photographed and/or videotaped and Prize Winner agrees to execute the Sponsor’s standard release form in connection therewith.
13. RULE OF LAW, JURISDICTION; SEVERABILITY: This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. If any portion of this Contest is found to be invalid under Georgia law, that portion will no longer apply, but all other VALID portions will still apply.
14. INDEMIFICATION, LIABILITY, WAIVERS: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE CONTEST, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Contest, or any aspect of Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or termination from the Contest as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any amount with respect to Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Contest, or from the termination or cancellation of the Contest. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights. If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules. As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules, to the Terms and Conditions of Prize Drawings and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Entrant agrees that Sponsor and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising agencies (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest. By entering the Contest, Entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor, and each of their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law of equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.